Sunday, April 29, 2012

Failing Human Compassion (and everything else)

It's hard now that the cancer in his brain, because he doesn't really make much sense. He said yesterday that I had accomplished something, and when I asked him what he meant, he replied, "your mother has a phone that got in the way."

I think the worst part is the way I feel right now. I have finals, and everything depends on my doing well in law school. I can't concentrate. My grandfather is also dying, and he's "lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely." That's a direct quote. My dog had a stroke. Dad is in Mom's house now, and we have to change IVs and give treatments. I dread coming here. There is a black shroud over home now, and I secretly want to stay at school. That makes me feel so guilty, as it's my dad.

It makes me sick to clean up pee, and that makes me feel bad. He passes gas alot, and it makes me dry heave. I feel like I should be better at this, but I'm not. If there's anything I should be good at, it should be this. And I suck. Yes, in addition to my other exams, I'm also going to fail Human Compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment