Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Grumpy Little Bugger

He’s being really grumpy now and ordering me around. He's been doing that for as long as I can remember, and we managed to build our own method of communication around it. He’d call me the C-word and tell me to "F-ing get over here" and "F-ing do something." But then I’d just call him a mother F-er and tell him "shut the F up and do it yourself." I was really never bothered by him snapping at me and trying to degrade me. I truly didn't feel degraded. That kind of talk is why my mom left him, though. That and his hallucinating, beating her, and drinking at work. Haha, I hope no one ever finds this blog.

Anyhow, neither Dad nor I would have hurt feelings communicating that way, and neither would bear any guilt for going off on an innocent person. Now it’s different. I almost snapped at him earlier, but I caught myself. Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment